Idea! Awwww yeah!

in Post your Suggestions here. Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:16 pm
by PyroGriffonite | 68 Posts | 133 Points

Hey guys... I was thinking lately about the server...and I thought of adding a new world! It can be a class warfare world split into two parts, and with at least 20 classes in total but...in order to get some you must either donate or have mod. And it can be split into two parts "free for all" where you just kill anyone with no team or "capture the flag" where there are two teams and you try to ge the other flag! Here are the 5 free classes.

Also I recommend using an enchanting plugin like Tim the enchanter to have any item be enchanted with any enchantment! Or get some plugins like exploding eggs and such to have explosive eggs or items that begin to give debuffs.

1 kid- starts with no armor, 16 snowballs, and a wooden sword with knockback 2 and sharpness 3

2 archer- starts off in leather armor with protection 1, a bow with 30 arrows, and an egg

3 Tank- wears diamond armor and uses a diamond axe with sharpness 3

4 boxer- starts in a chain mail helmet, starts with strength 1,speed 1, and night vision.

5 Grandma- starts with knockback 5 stick and a flame 1 blaze rod no armor

Now some of the donation classes 2.89

6 police- has pistol (wooden hoe) with Max ammo, two splash potions of slowness, and wears chain mail armor

7 bear- wears iron armor with leather chestplate and pants, has an iron axe, and a raw fish with knockback and sharpness 1

8 addict- starts with all buffs and a stone sword with sharpness 3

9 soldier- has all guns and a diamond axe, wears chain mail armor and gold pants

10 swordsman- has all swords and a flint and steel, wears iron armor and a gold helmet

11 Pirate- starts with a boat (useful in some maps), leather armor with protection 2 and respiration 1, a pistol, and a stone sword

12 Capone- wears black and white leather armor, has a gold bar with knockback 1, a shotgun (stone hoe) with max ammo, and a gold axe.

13 mauler- wears diamond armor with blast protection 2, has a rocket launcher (diamond hoe), and a stone sword. Starts with strength

14 jogger- wears no armor, has a iron sword, and starts with swiftness

15 medic- wears gold armor with protection 4 and fire protection 4, 3 potions of instant health, and a iron axe.

16 berserker- wears iron armor and has a chain mail chestplate and helmet with projectile protection 3, an axe with sharpness 5 , starts with strength and swiftness 1

17 archfeind- has golden armor all with protection 3, a stack of regular gold apples, and a gold sword with sharpness 5, unbreaking 3, knockback 2, and fire aspect 1, and a bow with 6 arrows

Now here are the 3 classes that are LEGENDARY, for their overpowered and will cost 7.99, all get flying in survival mode during the game ONLY.

These guys are really op so that's why there high priced

18 Pyromancer- has a blaze rod power tooled with the fireball command, a flint and steel, and a wooden sword with knockback 1, wears red leather armor.

19 Nighthawk- wears black leather armor and a wither skull, a diamond sword with sharpness 2, has 3 invisibility potions both splash and concentrated forms, and a sniper (gold hoe)

20 Predator- starts with invisibility and fire resetience, wears diamond armor and uses a stone sword with sharpness 5, and has 1 splash potion of instant damage 2, poison, and weakness.

Hope you guys enjoy! And I'll keep it up to date if it's excepted! Suggestion would be nice! :D

Scroll up

RE: Idea! Awwww yeah!

in Post your Suggestions here. Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:02 am
by EmmaMiner | 50 Posts | 100 Points

This sound pretty awesome! :D

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks!

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm
by greghouse1 | 58 Posts | 136 Points

What about Different Classes To chose From Like Sniper, Trooper, Assult, Hidden, Bomber, and Explosive arrows

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Do be honest...I prefer if we have a multi world server and I thought having this as one of the worlds...a event world...and I'm not a big fan for the one world world war 2 thing, it's cool but i don't think I can help out too much so I decides to have it like that, and these aren't ranks these are battle classes for it.

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Quote: greghouse1 wrote in post #4
What about Different Classes To chose From Like Sniper, Trooper, Assult, Hidden, Bomber, and Explosive arrows

And these are the classes to choose from but I thought we can make more money for the server with a ton of interesting, wide ranged classes. Just a thought I can edit it later on lol

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 pm

With Donators would Get Bomber. Explosive arrows (Pyro)

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am

Quote: greghouse1 wrote in post #7
With Donators would Get Bomber. Explosive arrows (Pyro)

Sounds cool

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:35 am
by EmmaMiner | 50 Posts | 100 Points

And if this does get added. If you donate you can access the 3 legendary classes. Which i think is pretty fair.

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I will think of more classes

Scroll up

in Post your Suggestions here. Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Quote: greghouse1 wrote in post #10
I will think of more classes

Lol thanks for the support :) I'll get to work on that too